miercuri, 5 octombrie 2011

Opera, Chrome and ... guess what? K-Meleon. :)

Usually I've used Opera browser. It seemed lighter or the lightest of all. I have to mention that I use an older laptop. Don't have a better one. Can't afford right now. But the good side is that I'm forced to search for better software, capable to run on a constricted system (512 MB RAM, Intel Pentium 4 2.5 GHz, Asus L3H).

I've just tested Google Chrome for a few days. Conclusion? I stick with Opera. Chrome has to be optimized. It has future, but the team at Google has to do better than that. Good job, though!... :)

Opera uses less CPU power, and it's fast. Oh yes! :)

I've also used K-Meleon. It beats even Opera in certain areas. Like speed and not beeing a memory hog, on the contrary! It's not perfect either. I cannot use it effectively at some web sites, that use more advanced technology. But generally it's OK.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu